Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome

I wanna welcome everybody to 7 is LIFE (Lyrics Interpreting Free Emotions) this is a place I needed to create for me and anyone who can relate to my life through our music. I created this place to serve as a homage to hip-hop because while money flow is heavy it seems passion is being bought out. I also want this to serve as an outlet for our music so that it may reach just one person and helps them get through a time in their life when they didn't think they would because thats what music has done for me time and time again. So take this as an introduction and support it this is an outlet for true all the emcees and for anybody who appreciates music and everybody who appreciates LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. U know your #1 Fan had to Bless your page. I see Doors opening for continue to let God use u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didn't say I love u! I love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you r so very talent n gifted with so much insight n a lot of positivity to b an inspiration for the youth. sincere life is a very good name for u, n i love what u r doing keep it coming, n give God all the glory cause without him u r nothing. love u stay blessed DLC... peace

    ReplyDelete