Saturday, July 3, 2010

Download Sincere Life - Humble Beginning the Mixtape



ILL-NOIS NATION presents the first official mixtape from Sincere Life Humble Beginning, this is my passion and I'm proud to say this piece of music is mine. If you want real Hip-Hop, true lyricism, and honesty in an era of extravagant stuntin and unattainable lifestyles then this is it.By track 3 you will notice every verse is intricately written and from the heart, by track 11 you will see I have just as many faults as this world bears, and by the end you will see that I use this as a type of therapy for me and in turn hopefully someone going through something similar can overcome by listening to it. I appreciate you and I hope you enjoy. All songs written by Sincere Life and tracks are Produced by Nichi of Lo Lyfe Productionz(lolyfeproductionz.ning.com)and producers from soundclick.com as credited(ex.soundclick.com/bravestarr) be sure to check out the producer's soundclick pages for their beats, prices, and contacts.





SINCERE LIFE - HUMBLE BEGINNING THE MIXTAPE

Listen and leave a comment if you like it tell 10 friends to tell 5 friends they all need to come here to get it. I appreciate you.

2 comments:

  1. Smooth production and insightful words-like breathing out. Thank you for sharing the passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats whats up i appreciate that man for real

    ReplyDelete